Our Roof System is the ultimate solid roof system for patio rooms, patio enclosures, and gabled rooms.
Features include solid foam and aluminum construction for a highly insulated, and durable roof on your sunroom.
- Available in 3", 4" and 6" widths to accommodate local building codes
- Built with superior insulation against heat and cold
- Finished with a highly durable aluminum surface (in white) that won't rust or corrode
- Available with gutters or an attractive side fascia
- Internal Weep System: Prevents service calls
- 4' Wide Panels: Easy installation, less seam joints
- 17' Clear Span Projection @ 10 L.L.: No need for post and beam support in most cases
- ICBO Approval: Easy, trouble free permit pulling
- State Approval: Easy, trouble free permit pulling
- Patented "Snap & Lock" Roof System:
Ceiling Fan/Light Beam Option
If you plan on putting a ceiling fan or hanging lighting in your new room, this upgraded beam option is a must.
- Provides a structural location to attach fixture
- Allows wires to be concealed in the hollow of the structure
- Ellminates conduit on the top of your roof
Baked Enamel Finish
.024 Aluminum, stronger than the .019 gauge Standard roof
Thicker skins mean less dents, freight damage, etc.
Stronger foam allows for walking on roof
Fan beams holds up to 35 lbs.
Full 2" x 3" raceway imbedded in roof panel with fan beam
The denser the foam, the higher insulation value
Snap together lock system - Lock system covered by 3 patents
Thermally broken roof hanger, reduces heat transfer & condensation
Our patio room and patio enclosure roof systems come with a variety of options and
meet all building code standards. Ratings from R-22 to R-50. Projections up to 35 ft.
- Reinforced female edge
- Deep set connection for positive lock
- Double sealant reservoir
- Internal drainage system
- Interlock designed for free movement
- Easily unlocked if necessary
- Fully engineered for all building codes
- Lengths to 35 ft.
- Widths 3", 4", 6", 8"
- skylight and fan beam adaptable
- Lifetime factory warranty
- Extruded guttering available
Our sunroom roof systems come with a variety of options
and meet all building code standards.
Our Sunroom Roof Glass is 8-Times Stronger Than Residential Glass,
10-Times more Scratch Resistant than Acrylic, Indestructible
Includes our exclusive Lifetime Factory Glass Guaranty
Solar Heat Gain: We’ve all had the experience of parking our car on a sunny day,
then returning to the car an hour later to find that it’s an oven inside.
Sunrooms are glass intensive structures which make them susceptible to overheating.
Up to 90% of the surface area of a sunroom is glass, so the performance of the glass
has a direct and significant effect on the comfort and usability of the room.
What sense does it make to invest in sunrooms or patio rooms that overheat so
quickly that they can only be used comfortably on mild days in Spring or Fall?
Sunroom Glass 60 & 90 is Cooler in Summer/Warmer in Winter
Sunroom roof glass has four times Less Heat gain & Heat Loss
Our sunroom roofs have four times more insulation than our closest competitor’s glass
Our sunroom roofs keep your heating & cooling bills lower.
And our sunrooms roofs allow you to use your Room year-round
Prevents fading of furniture with 5-times less ultraviolet destruction
Ultraviolet Radiation: It is widely known that UV radiation is harmful and damaging,
to people as well as to fabrics and furnishings. Homeowners who spend time in these
rooms receive unsafe exposure to harmful UV radiation